AC / DC Machines and Controls for Technical Institutes
BENN Group of Company is one of the leading suppliers of Electrical machines and controls to various Technical Institutes in India & abroad. We are MSME registered companies, engaged in this business since 1977. In 1980’s we were the prime suppliers to all new Institutes in Karnataka. since 1990’s we are leading suppliers to A.P., Tamilnadu, Orissa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, M.P., Chattisgrah, Assam, Kerala & Rajasthan States.
Considering our good dealer network and technical support, the ‘Benn’ and ‘Benlec’ brands are well accepted by all technical institutes for our quality and reliability. We have supplied more than 2000 Institutes all over India including IITs/ IIIts/ Engineering Degree Colleges & Polytechnics for their laboratories. Exported More than 1000 Machines for Trainers. A list of some of top institutes of the country, who patronized our products, is enclosed herewith.
A number of Products are manufactured and marketed by Benn Electricals Pvt. Ltd and it’s associate Companies. Nominal Range of the Machines for technical Institutes are 0.16 KW to 7.5 KW.
AC / DC Motors
- DC Motors ( Shunt / Series / Compound )
- AC Slipring Induction Motors ( Wound Rotor – 3 Phase )
- AC 3 Phase Sq. Cage Induction Motor ( Also Pole changing)
- AC 1 Phase Sq. Cage Induction motor ( CSCR / CSIR / Split Phase / CR )
- AC 3 Phase Synchronous Motor ( Self Induction Start – Synchronous Run)
- Universal Motor / AC Series Motor ( upto 1.0 HP )
- Repulsion Motor ( upto 1.0 HP )
- Switched Reluctance Motor ( upto 1.0 HP )
AC / DC MOTORS WITH LOADING ARRANGEMENT
Any of the above Motors can be provided with Mechanical Loading Arrangement consisting of an Aluminum Drum Mounted on the Motor shaft,Friction belt, torque measuring scales and necessary frame work required for torque measurement.
Type of Scales provided for Torque Measurement :
* Linear Scales – For Motors rated upto 1 HP
* 6” Round Dials scales – For Motors rated beyond 1 HP.
DC Motors can also be provided with FLYWHEEL for MI test.
- DC Generators ( Shunt / Series / Compound )
- 3 Phase Synchronous Salient Pole Alternators
A) Rotor wound / Stator Excited – 0.5 to 7.5 KVA
B) Stator wound / Rotor Excited – 10.0 to 25.0 KVA
- 3 Phase Synchronous Cylindrical Rotor Type Alternators
– Stator Wound / Rotor Excited – 0.5 To 5 KVA
- 1 Phase Cylindrical / Salient Pole Type Alternators – Rotor Wound / Stator Excited – 0.5 to 3 KVA
- Any of above AC or DC Motors as Prime mover coupled to any of the above type AC or DC Generators.
- Identical DC Shunt / Compound Machine set for Hopkinson Test.
- Identical DC Series Machine set for Field’s Test
- DC Motor – AC Motor set to run AC Motor as Induction Generator]
- Complete Machine set for Ward Leonard DC Motor Speed Control
- Four Pole Slip Ring Induction Motor coupled with 2 Pole Sq.Cage
- AC Motor for Cascaded Control
- Any of the Motor as prime mover coupled with with Electrical Dynamometer , Swinging Field Type complete with torque measuring dial scale or Sensor, to find Intermediate Power.
- Any of the Motor with Double side shaft extension as prime mover coupled at one end with any one of above type Generators & Mechanical Loading Arrangement as above at other end.
CUT SECTION OF MOTORS
Working or Non – Working Cut sections of any of the above Motors (upto 1 HP) to see internal structure and Parts of the Machines. Very Idéal for students to understand & Study the construction of various AC / DC Motors.
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINE TRAINERS
We have Introduced an Electrical Machine Trainer named DRONACHARYA, comprehensive and cost effective solution for electrical labs. This Trainer is provided with specially designed Integrated machines of nominal 0.5 HP ratings along with common control Panel.