Controls for Educational institutes
DC POWER SUPPLY UNIT & DISTRIBUTION PANEL
- DC Power Supply with Isolation Transformer, Thyristor Controlled with Voltage feedback. Regulation better than 2%. I/P : 3 Phase / 415 V / 50 Hz. / 3 wire AC Output Capacity 30 A to 200 A @ 220 V ( Ideal for Common Power supply for Lab. )
- DC Power Supply without Isolation Transformer, Thyristor Controlled with Voltage feedback. Regulation better than 2.5%. I/P : 2 Phase / 415 V / 50 Hz. / 3 wire AC Output Capacity 15 & 20 A @ 220 V ( Ideal for Individual Power supply for Machine Set )
- AC / DC Distribution Panel with multistep MCB Cotrol to distribute AC & DC supply to individuals Point / Panel in Laboratory.
CONTROLS & ACCESSORIES FOR ELECTRICAL LAB
- Panels for Various Practical setup with required accessories like Starters, meters & Regulators with Polycarbonate facia front with mimic Diagrams or with Bakelite Front.
- 2P / 3P / 4P Conventional DC Starters.
- Resistive & Capacitive Load Banks controlled In multi steps (Range 5 A to 25 A – Single or Three Phase)
- Lamp Load banks in multi steps (Single or Three Phase upto 20 A)
- Continuous Variable Inductive Load. Single/Three Phase upto 20A
- Transformers :Single Phase or Three Phase enclosed in a sheet Metal Enclosure. Also with required tappings.
- Single Phase/Three Phase Variac (Auto X’mers)
- Static / Separate Excitation Units for Alternators & DC Generators
- Synchronising Panel with Lamp Method and also with Synchroscope, other meters and accessories.
- Starter cum Ex. Unit for Synchronous Motors.
- Unbreakable Wire wound Rheostats of Various Ohms / Amps Rating With silicon clay coating.
- DOL/Star – Delta Starters for AC motors.
- Rotor Resistance Starter for SLIM
- Auto Transformer Starter for AC Motors
- RPM & Torque Sensors with Digital Indicator.
- Basic Electrical Theorems & SCR Control Trainer.
- Digital/Analog – Contact/Non Contact type Tachometers.
- Digital Stroboscope.
- Data Acquisition / Power Analyzers.
- Digital / Analog Panel mounted / Portable Meters.
- CT./ PT., Fixed inductors ( choke )